17 December 2011

A very fun Saturday!

I had a really fun Saturday with my Mom.

As I told you guys on my last post, I went to go get a Christmas tree with my Mom today!
We spent a long time picking out a tree because we wanted it to be perfect.
We finally settled on a beautiful 7-foot high tree.

I love looking at photos of beautifully decorated and lit Christmas trees.

Here are some examples from Google:





So yup, we've finally got all our Christmas decorations out today. 
Everything is lit and decorated, I can totally feel Christmas in our house, love it!

Oh, and I didn't know that my Mom still had the Christmas ornaments I made as a girl scout, hahahaha! 
I couldn't get over it. We put them on our tree, very cool.

After getting our tree, we stopped by In n Out (my favorite!).


A Double-Double burger sure gave me energy today, lol. ;P


I love spending some quality time with my Mom! 
What about you? How was your day?

--Olivia :)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh Christmas tree shopping is the best! I always, always have a hard time picking out the best tree haha. Your mom is super sweet for keeping your girl scout ornaments. <3

    P.S. I am happy to give you your first award!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas Trees. When my mom finally puts it up after Thanksgiving, that's when Christmas starts for me. I love lighting it up every night. It makes me feel happy. :D

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree- I knoow, isn't that amazing?! I even forgot about it, lol.

    Audrey Allure- Thanks!

    Carrie- Me too, it doesn't feel like actual Christmas without the tree, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is awesome for two reason: it talks about Christmas and In'n'Out! haha

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. seekingstyleblog- Haha, i so agree!

    ReplyDelete