13 December 2011

Finals start tomorrow!

So yup, finals start tomorrow! :O

I found this photo from Google and it pretty much explains my sentiments right now:



Haha, but c'mon, who likes finals, right?!

Anyway, I want to stop complaining because after all, this blog isn't supposed to be about that.
Just wanted to let you guys know that after this week, I'm gonna be able to blog more, yay!

I've also gotten some comments, so yay for that! Thank you so much to those who visit and comment!
Have a great week!

***UPDATE: I just found out that I got a blog award today! It's my first award and it totally made my day! Thank you so much, Bree!!! :D

--Olivia :)

4 comments:

  1. You're very welcome, love! I'm glad you liked the award. Good luck with finals and hang in there. :D

    P.S. I'm glad you liked the black dress. I'm sure you will be able to wear one like it when you're older! ;)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the blog award! it's always so exciting to get one of those, before you know it you'll have tons of them. ;)

    you must be very busy right now because of finals so i just wanna wish you good luck!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with finals, and yay on the award!



    Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree: Thank you! Finals went well! And yeah, or maybe I'll find a more conservative one. ;P

    Mimi: Thank you! And yup, it was super exciting! :)

    just tututiny: Thank you! And I will definitely stop by your blog too, thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete