17 December 2011

Is it really Christmas break?!

Hello!

I am very happy to share with you all that I am finally on Christmas break!

Friday was my last day at school and finals went pretty well. And thanks to Mimi, Bree, and Just Tututiny for taking the time to comment and for wishing me luck for finals! :)
I am so happy that I seem to be getting more and more readers and friends here on my blog. :D

Anywhoo, I was really planning on making a post earlier, but I fell asleep right when I came home.

After finals, my best friend and I went to our other friend's house for a little Christmas party. It was so fun!

Tumblr_lwbmu77jmo1qgltz8o1_500_large

I made cookies for my friends -- I kinda like giving food as gifts, everyone seems to love them. :)

Tomorrow (or really later on since it's technically Saturday...), I will be picking out a tree with my Mom. Super excited for that!

X_11bd34a8_large

Tumblr_lw86yr0g5u1r7e7s0o1_500_large

I'll probably be spending the day tomorrow helping my Mom decorate our tree. 
And I will definitely blog more!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

--Olivia :)

8 comments:

  1. it's always fun to pick out the christmas tree. although my family uses the fake kind. it's just more easy to work with.

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for christmas break! :)

    a christmas party with friends sound fun! and i also like to give (and receive, haha!) food as gifts. have fun picking a tree and decorating it! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being finished with finals!! It really is such a treat to get them over with. Your Christmas party sounds like a lot of fun!

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    Love your holiday pictures, we just picked out an Xmas tree last weekend and it was fun! It makes the house just smell amazing!

    Congrats on finishing your finals too and enjoy your break!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures! =] And I'm happy it's winter break too.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie- Haha, we've tried using a fake tree too and you are right it is way easier. We got a real one this year though.

    Mimi- Thank you! I did have such a blast!

    Dree- Thank you! And I so agree, it's a treat to get them over with.

    Kate- Thanks! I love them too, weheartit has such pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are super welcome, love! I'm happy that it's Christmas break already! I could really use the rest and a break from college haha. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bree- I knoow, haha we could all use a break from school!

    ReplyDelete