06 December 2011

Very busy!

Hello!

Just thought I'd take a couple minutes to write something on here. I guess it's pretty good that my blog isn't really out there yet (and I don't have any followers yet, haha) because I haven't really had time to update my blog.

Christmas break is almost here and that means tons of homework and stuff from my teachers.
I just gotta get over this week and I am good.
I can't wait for the fun part of senior year to get here!

Anyways, I saw Breaking Dawn and it is awesome! I'm thinking I'll write a proper review next week or something. :)

I also made a Twitter account, so excited to try that! My friends are all so addicted and obsessed with it, it's like crazy!

--Olivia

3 comments:

  1. i've read other reviews saying that breaking dawn was good too! i think i'll find some time to finally see it. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see 'Breaking Dawn', but I'm excited to see it! I'm your first follower! ;)

    P.S. Thank you for the birthday greeting!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi-- I hope you get to see it sometime soon!

    Bree-- Awww, thank you so much, Bree!

    ReplyDelete