21 December 2011

Favorite TV Show: The Lying Game

Hello!

I've been bored for the past couple of hours (I'm so not complaining though, I am happy I don't have homework and stuff, lol), so I decided to watch The Lying Game episodes. 


I really love this show and I am super excited that it's coming back in January!


I think Alexandra Chando does a great job playing both Sutton and Emma, you can really tell the difference between the two.


Allie Gonino as Laurel Mercer

I didn't like her character at first, but I love her now.
I love her relationship with Emma (who's pretending to be Sutton).

I also like how Emma is really hitting it off with Sutton's best friends, Mads and Char.


I feel sad about what happened to Emma's life that's why I am super happy that she was able to experience having friends and a family.

I like Sutton's fierceness, but she can be such an awful person!

Another thing I love is Emma and Ethan!



They are super cute!
I really hope they stay together no matter what happens.



I gotta admit that Blair Redford doesn't look like he's in high school, but it's okay, I love Emma and Ethan!

Do you watch The Lying Game? Are you a fan too?

--Olivia :)

9 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until this show comes to Ireland! I love PLL, and since the show is based on books written by the same author, I know I'm going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove the lying game too! and i am also excited that it's coming back! ;)

    i also really love emma and ethan, they're so cute together! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. I was 9 when I left California, but 15 when I left for Europe. I've never seen this show before. But some of the kids do look too old for highschool :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love this showwwww! I think it's the only tv show that I actually tune in aside from Secret Life. I totally love Emma and Ethan too. They're so cute. Can't wait till Jan 3! Aaaahhh.

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched this show yet, although I've watched the first episode -- I have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. havent watch this but it looks quite interesting!

    xoxo
    join my Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dree- I think you are for sure going to like this, i like pretty little liars too!

    Mimi- I really like them together too!

    Ash Louise- I think it's really cool that you've lived in different places.

    Carrie- Yay, we are the same!

    Audrey Allure- Yes, catch up! It's a really good show.

    fhenny- It is, i hope you get to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of this show all the way! I love it! It's so addicting like Pretty Little Liars. I love Emma and Ethan too!

    I like Sutton's sassy personality as well, but she can be such a bitch sometimes! I can't wait for January. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bree- I like pretty little liars too! We have a lot in common. =)

    ReplyDelete