08 August 2012

I'm getting a new laptop! :)

Hello, friends! =)

Since I will be going to a school near home, I don't have to live in a dorm for college... some of my friends think that's not a good thing, but I think it is... I can only imagine the amount of money I can save by living at home.

Plus my parents said I can probably buy a new car by next year, yipee! But first, I am getting a new laptop for school (and blogging, of course)!

Do you have any suggestions? I have no idea which laptop to get...

laptop

Laptop.

Laptop

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, my friends! =)

--Olivia :)


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's what i am leaning towards actually, lol. ;]

      Delete
  2. So exciting!
    My BF has the Apple you pictured and it is amazing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm following you!

    I have laptop of the 'Asus', I recommend this company. But I think that the 'Apple' is also good;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definitely nothing wrong with going to college close to home. As for laptop shopping, The MacBook is great for when you need advance programs! :]

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Twitter|Facebook|Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete