17 August 2012

Back to School Shopping!

Hello!

First off, thanks for all your input about which laptop I shall get for school! I definitely want a MacBook Pro, but gotta consult the parents first. If not that, then I'd probably get another Apple laptop, something a bit cheaper. :]

Anywhoo, I am going back-to-school shopping this weekend, so exciting!

Slide2

I've been looking at F21's site so I can get some ideas of what to get.


I definitely want a blazer.


And some basic tees.


Jeans, of course.


Cardigans would also be great, I heard classrooms can get super cold at times.

I also need shoes...


Some classic ballet flats.


Cute sandals!


Espadrille slip-ons...


And maybe something like this?

New school bag too...


Maybe this?

Aaahhh, I'm super excited! I'll be going to other stores too for sure, but this is just a rough idea of what I'll be getting.

Is there anything else I need to add to my college back-to-school shopping list?

Thanks in advance for the help!

--Olivia :)

14 comments:

  1. SUCH A GOOD LIST..I HAD TO FOLLOW...HOPE YOU WILL JOIN THE PROVERBS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you pretty much covered everything! :) if you have some extra cash, you should also get some statement pieces, like a necklace or earrings that you can wear with anything. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrightie, i shall get some statement accessories this weekend. Thanks, mimi!

      Delete
  3. i forgot something... thanks for putting my giveaway on your sidebar and good luck! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your college back-to-school shopping list ;D
    But I would add on it, some kind of sneakers, and sunnies :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, i got some sneakers and sunnies too! :]

      Delete
  5. Love your shopping list!
    I would add a pair of heeled booties :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrightie, that's going on my next shopping day list! :]

      Delete
  6. I love the list. I want all of these items especially the shoes.

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good list! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete