05 April 2012

Some random thoughts...

Hello!

I've been meaning to write this post when I watched the most recent new episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and now that I've got some time, I thought why not do that now.

I am a big fan of this show, I've watched every episode since it started in 2008. =)


However, lately I feel like the show isn't as good as it used to be. It's like the story is going in circles with the same things happening to different people over and over again, it's kinda messy to say the least.
It's like will these teenagers ever learn their lessons?



I still love the original cast though that's for sure. Maybe it's the new additions that aren't really working out too well. They could definitely use some acting lessons (by they, I mean Ben's new love interest and her friends).

So yeah, those are just my random thoughts.
Sorry if you don't even watch this show and I subjected you to this little ranting of mine.
Thanks for reading, though!

--Olivia :)

3 comments:

  1. I totes agree with you. The show is kinda getting boring now. The only parts I like watching are Ricky's and Amy's scenes. Anyways, they need to fix the story.

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my tag post. That Spoby kiss was so sweeet!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. CC- =)

    Bree- Yup, they gotta fix the story, i really hope they do!

    ReplyDelete