14 April 2012

Monte Carlo

Hello!

Wow, I wasn't able to blog at all this whole week!

I just finished watching Monte Carlo. It's a cute movie, I liked it a lot!
It's not the best movie of course, but if you wanna watch something light and fun, this is it, lol!


Three young women vacationing in Paris find themselves whisked away to Monte Carlo after one of the girls is mistaken for a British heiress.







Their adventures are super fun, I want to go to Paris and Monte Carlo too!
Leighton is super funny!

And the guys are all so cute! See for yourself:





Have you seen Monte Carlo? Did you like it?

--Olivia :)

7 comments:

  1. I haven't but now I sure wanna see it:) Thanks for sharing, beautiful post!:X

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to be a cute and funny movie :D
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great sunday!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie and I loved it! It's great!

    Great blog, I'm following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen it and it's really cute. I loved seeing all the sights and the guys are super hot! :)

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria- Yes, i'd love to follow your blog!

    Couture Carrie- Yeah!

    Vanessa- Thanks!

    Bree- Yes, i loved the sights too! And the guys are cute! =)

    ReplyDelete