03 April 2012

Baking, baking, baking!

Hello!

So, since I am on spring break, I thought why not try out some recipes I've been dying to make since like forever! I will be baking the following this week:

315599_204053952991931_180382415359085_569133_1643325_n_large

Yummy, yummy chocolate chip cookies,

Tumblr_m1qxzbcoqm1qmz43co1_500_large

Pretty cupcakes, and

Tumblr_lwqajbunij1qfpcnio1_500_large

Zesty lemon squares!

The stuff I will make probably won't look as good as these, but doesn't matter, I'll still eat them anyway, lol!

Do you bake? Have you tried making these?

--Olivia :)

6 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I can't see youm in my list sweetie, can you please try again with JOIN THIS SITE?
    I just followed you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious post, darling!
    I need a cupcake stat!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm the cookies look nice!

    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura- Alrightie, sure i'll try again!

    CC- Thanks!

    fashion inspirations- I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could bake! My sis always tells me it's not hard, but I beg to differ haha. :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bree- Haha, it's hard at first but you'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete