30 March 2012

Hello, Spring Break!

Hello!

Yes, I made it through the week and I am alive and well and I am officially on

Tumblr_m1gej2aie91qeie7uo1_500_large
!!!

The first thing I'm gonna do after this post is sleep!
My eyelids are heavy and I wanna sleep, lol.

Sleepyhead_by_justashadowleft-d46lfi4_large

Animals_animalia_muerta_-0064f4c8e8b15508490e57dcec9cfae2_h_large

This is what I'll do this spring break though:

Tumblr_m1pnpuvwtv1qkd2bvo1_500_large

Good plan, no?

Have a fantabulous weekend, my friends!

--Olivia :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Break! Enjoy the rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy it's spring break!!! i definitely need a rest from school. 2 more months before graduation. *sigh* and i'm officially out of high school. it's bitter sweet.

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D
    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy spring break, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures!
    enjoy the break!!
    check out my latest post
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah- Thank you!

    Steven- Thank you, you're so sweet, i appreciate that!

    Carrie- We're the same, and i think it's bittersweet too!

    Couture Carrie- Thank you!

    fashion inspirations- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the perfect plan haha. Gotta love Spring Break! <3

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, gotta love spring break!

    ReplyDelete