28 March 2012

Free Rice!

Hello!

I just wanted to share with you my friends something I learned in school today. My teacher mentioned a website called www.freerice.com, and it's like a game where with every question you answer correctly, they will donate 10 grains of rice through the World Food Programme to help end hunger.


It was launched a couple of years back, but I barely found out about it today.

Free Rice

It's a really easy and fun way to help end hunger.
Not only will you brush up on your knowledge, you'll also help end hunger in your own little way. =)


When you have some extra time, I hope you can check it out!

--Olivia :)

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure gonna check it out, seems really nice and also fun...but when you're thinking at the results, I'm sure it's worth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cause!
    Thanks for sharing this info. :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for sharing :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post
    thanks for sharing

    check out my latest post
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends! You're all welcome, thanks also for reading my post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia, you should also check out: http://www.thehungersite.com/ and http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/ - similar idea, clicks = food donations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah- Wow, thank you for telling me, i will check them out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great. I'm in. Thanks for sharing about it! :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete