20 February 2012

Prom inspiration: Shailene Woodley at the BAFTAs

Hello!

There was no school today and I really planned on blogging, but as you can see I barely got on here to start a new post, lol. I've just been enjoying not having to do anything. ;)

Everyone who knows me knows that I've been looking for the perfect prom inspiration and that I super love Shailene's style.

Here she is at the BAFTAs:


I love her cool but pretty California look.

I like how whimsical her dress is.


Look at the flower details!


I also really love her hair and makeup.
I'm torn between going for an elaborate updo or for a casual cool look (like braids or a high messy bun).

What do you think?
How will or did you wear your hair for prom?

--Olivia :)

5 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing - good inspiration indeed! I wore my hair half up half down (if that makes any sense)....the front sections pulled back and fastened with a decorative piece that matched my dress, curls for the rest hanging loose! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her red carpet look at the baftas too! she is very pretty and talented too! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- Yes, that makes total sense, and i actually like that look as well. I cannot make up my mind, lol.

    Mimi- I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her dress too! It's definitely whimsical. I like her style as well although it's not super similar to mine. For prom, I went for a mermaid-y look. I wore an aqua gown and my long hair was messy wavy. I think a casual hairstyle would be perfect. :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi bree! Ooh, your mermaid-y looks sounds great, i can picture it in my head. =)

    ReplyDelete