24 February 2012

E.L.F. Eye Shadow Palette

Hello!

I was looking at my pretty modest makeup collection and I noticed that I am in need of eye shadow palettes. I checked out what E.L.F. has and I was thinking of getting their little eye shadow ones that they sell for a buck, but I saw that they also have a 144-piece set and the colors are really very pretty!


And it's super affordable! Only $15, I think I can totally ask my Mom to get me this.
Super excited!

What do you think of this palette? Do you think I should go for it?

--Olivia :)

3 comments:

  1. That seems a great deal - get it, and do a blog review for us! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Go for it! That's a lot of colors. I think I'm gonna get one for myself. :D

    P.S. Who doesn't love the beach?!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- Yes, i am seriously considering it. It would be great to do a review on it. =)

    Bree- Yupp, that's a lot of colors. I hope you get one too!

    ReplyDelete