16 January 2012

Shailene Woodley!

Hello!

I am a big fan of ABC Family shows, and their biggest star right now is Shailene Woodley! I am a huge fan of her show, The Secret Life of the American Teenager! And I think it's super fantastic that she was nominated for a Golden Globe eventhough she didn't win.

She is so beautiful!


Her dress is super youthful and simple, I kinda like it as a possible prom dress inspiration. 


Her makeup is so simple, and so is her hair!

She wore another simple and pretty dress for an afterparty:


She wore those popular running shoes... the weird looking ones with the toe thingies...


It is kinda weird, but I like her more for wearing them. She's super cool!

What do you think? Do you like Shailene Woodley?

--Olivia :)

5 comments:

  1. I love her! She's a beautiful girl and I'm glad she got nominated for a GG. The shoes she wore to the afterparty was kinda weird, but I thought she pulled it off. :)

    P.S. Miley and Liam are totally cute together!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    >>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree. she looks really pretty. she went for the simple ensemble. i love how she wasn't scared to wear those toe shoes thingy. it shows that she'll choose comfort over beauty.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree- Haha, so true she pulled them off!

    Davie&Erica- :D

    yiqin- Yup!

    Carrie- Yeah that's exactly what i thought too. =)

    ReplyDelete